Peace Seeds: Hiroshima Teens Report on Peace Issues,
In this new series, the junior writers of the Chugoku Shimbun prepare articles which look at peace from a variety of perspectives to help advance the aim of peace in the world.
- Peace Seeds: Teens in Hiroshima Sow Seeds of Peace (Part 65)
- Peace Seeds: Teens in Hiroshima Sow Seeds of Peace (Part 64)
Junior Writer News
Junior Writers report on activities and events related to efforts to bring about a peaceful world and the people involved in these efforts as well as reporting on their own activities.
Articles Related to Junior Writers
- Junior writers learn about conflicts in the world, shocked by sexual violence in DR Congo
- Junior writers create logos from scratch to promote Hiroshima to foreign visitors
- Junior Writers Reporting: Junior writers interview visitors to Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park on August 6
- Junior writers consider Cambodia: Ways to lend support to the Cambodian people
- Junior writers visit “Schmoe House” on 70th anniversary year of “Hiroshima Houses”